WHO: The Arizona Foundation for Behavioral Health
WHAT: “Your Brain, Sports & Mental Health,” an educational event featuring fun activities and panel discussions on sports psychology, prevention & treatment of sports-related concussions, psychological benefits of youth athletics, etc.
WHERE: Black Canyon Conference Center, 9440 N 25th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85021
WHEN: Sunday, April 26, 2015 from 2-6pm (subject to change)
WHY: To support AFBH’s work in the behavioral health community, which includes its sister organization the Arizona Behavioral Health Corporation, AZ’s largest provider of permanent, supportive housing for those with serious mental illness.
Tickets: $25 Adults (19 and older), $15 Youth (Event recommended for ages 12-18).
Call 602-712-9200, ext. 204 to order tickets (credit card purchases only).
Show your support for the Arizona Foundation for Behavioral Health by clicking on the Donate Here! button below:
Please enter an amount and description of where you want your donation to go. You may enter a specific cause or greatest need.
- Greatest need (This provides us the greatest flexibility in using your gift.)
- Arizona Behavioral Health Corporation (ABC) support, Start-up boxes (These boxes provide household essentials for formerly homeless people who have just moved into housing.)
- ABC Support, Holiday gift bags (These bags are filled with practical items for everyday living and provide some holiday cheer to formerly homeless people who have entered a housing program.)
- Advocacy Institute (The Eric Gilbertson Advocacy Institute for Behavioral Health is an AFBH educational program that helps people develop self-advocacy skills and provides information on accessing behavioral health services in Arizona.)
- Endowment (Endowment gifts help generate investment income that AFBH can use to support its various programs.)