The Arizona Foundation for Behavioral Health (AFBH) encourages members of the community and behavioral health professionals to participate in upcoming events and join in promoting and enhancing services for the well-being of individuals needing mental health services.
AFBH hosts an annual advocacy training program on the nature and function of various state agencies in the public behavioral health system in Arizona. Applications for the 2014 Eric Gilbertson Advocacy Institute for Behavioral Health are now available.
Information on previous lectures with handouts can be found under the "Events" tab and look for the archived schedule.
Show your support for the Arizona Foundation for Behavioral Health by clicking on the Donate Here! button below:
Please enter an amount and description of where you want your donation to go. You may enter a specific cause or greatest need.
- Greatest need (This provides us the greatest flexibility in using your gift.)
- Arizona Behavioral Health Corporation (ABC) support, Start-up boxes (These boxes provide household essentials for formerly homeless people who have just moved into housing.)
- ABC Support, Holiday gift bags (These bags are filled with practical items for everyday living and provide some holiday cheer to formerly homeless people who have entered a housing program.)
- Advocacy Institute (The Eric Gilbertson Advocacy Institute for Behavioral Health is an AFBH educational program that helps people develop self-advocacy skills and provides information on accessing behavioral health services in Arizona.)
- Endowment (Endowment gifts help generate investment income that AFBH can use to support its various programs.)