The Arizona Foundation for Behavioral Health (AFBH) encourages members of the community and behavioral health professionals to participate in upcoming events and join in promoting and enhancing services for the well-being of individuals needing mental health services.
Information on previous lectures with handouts can be found under the "Events" tab (look for the archived schedule).
The 2014 Eric Gilbertson Advocacy Institute for Behavioral Health application process is now closed. Applications are no longer being accepted.
Show your support for the Arizona Foundation for Behavioral Health by clicking on the Donate Here! button below:
Please enter an amount and description of where you want your donation to go. You may enter a specific cause or greatest need.
- Greatest need (This provides us the greatest flexibility in using your gift.)
- Arizona Behavioral Health Corporation (ABC) support, Start-up boxes (These boxes provide household essentials for formerly homeless people who have just moved into housing.)
- ABC Support, Holiday gift bags (These bags are filled with practical items for everyday living and provide some holiday cheer to formerly homeless people who have entered a housing program.)
- Advocacy Institute (The Eric Gilbertson Advocacy Institute for Behavioral Health is an AFBH educational program that helps people develop self-advocacy skills and provides information on accessing behavioral health services in Arizona.)
- Endowment (Endowment gifts help generate investment income that AFBH can use to support its various programs.)